The Smart Bitcoin Exchange collects a 0.1% fee on the "value" of every transaction (with the exception of NFTs). These fees are deposited directly into their respective SBX Treasuries and become instantly redeemable by ALL SBX stakeholders.
You need to know! — During the "Bailout Phase", 100% of the fees collected by the Exchange will be deposited into the Bailout Treasury for immediate distribution to "qualifying" $SBX token holders.
As with nearly ALL cross-chain bridges, there are three (3) main components at work:
- 1.Storing a foreign asset in a multi-sig vault — that is located on the foreign blockchain, but the private keys are controlled on the host blockchain.
- 2.Minting the foreign asset — this will add the asset to the host blockchain.
- 3.Burning the foreign asset — this will remove the asset from the host blockchain.
During the process of minting or burning, the Exchange will collect a 0.1% fee, based on the value of the asset.
- 1.Coin transfers
- 2.Token transfers
- 3.NFT transfers
SBX supports ALL forms of Cross-chain Coin Transfers.
- Exchange Bitcoin Cash ($BCH) for Smart Bitcoin ($SBCH)
- Exchange Smart Bitcoin ($SBCH) for Wrapped Ethereum ($WETH).
SBX supports ALL forms of Cross-chain Token Transfers, which include: ERC-20, ERC-721 and ERC-1155.
- Exchange Ethereum Dai ($DAI) for Wrapped Dai ($WDAI)
- Exchange Binance USD ($BUSD) for Wrapped Binance USD ($WBUSD)
Did you know? — In light of the recent insolvency of CoinFLEX and FlexUSD, SBX offers a reasonable Bridge to crypto's MOST "trusted" stablecoins, ie. Tether, Dai, USDC and more..
SBX supports ALL forms of Cross-chain NFT Transfers.
- Move an Ethereum Bored Ape Yacht Club PFP to SmartBCH
Did you know? — During the "launch phase" of the Exchange, there will be NO FEES charged for NFT transfers.